Friday 31 January 2014

Hip Hop- Toryn

This week we have had daily lessons on how to dance hip hop and break dance. We have learned TLC, the freeze (which as of right now not many of us can do), the bizmark, the bart simpson, the smurf, knee drop.
This week has been so fun because we have put all the moves together as a dance. It is fun because we got to practice the moves that we just saw and have never done.
My favorite move is the freeze- I can hold mine for as long as long as I want to.
The hardest part for me was learning how to do the pose because I had to kick out my leg and bring it back behind me and then drop to the floor, spin and then put your foot up on your knee and then hold the pose (that is the hardest part)
This fits well into gym because dance is a physical activity. It fits into MI because we have found some people that I did not know were good at dancing- we are all good at something.
I want to practice so I can be as fact as our instructor doing the kick out.
Looking forward to the perfance at 2:00.

No comments:

Post a Comment