Thursday 8 May 2014

Riverside Market






Riverside Market took place last night. This was the end of two projects- Entrepreneurs and Bring Back the Music.
Brooklyn what did you learn: I learned how to run a cool business. My business was magnets. I had to make the magnets ( and I mean a lot of magnets).  I was luck because I did not have to take our a loan- so I bought my supplies then make the plan on how to finish the project. I knew how much to sell them for because of my market research and the  dragons den. I made about $33 profit. 10% of the profit goes to the SPCA and I get to keep the rest. I was suprised that I sold all of my magnets within the first half hour of the Market and so then I took orders for all the rest.
I really loved the bring back the music- I love the viola- " I feel free when I am playing" "it may sound weird but I love it". It has really challenged me- I need to read music and memorize songs. I had a goal- I really wanted Ms. Christine to invite me to ochrestra- and I met that goal. I am really looking forward to doing strings for the next two years - I am only in grade four you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment